Found from various places online:
- The Pedagogy of the Oppressed by Paulo Freire
- Angela Y. Davis - Are Prisons Obsolete?
- Angela Y. Davis - Race, Women, and Class
- The Communist Manifesto - Marx and Engels
- Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches by Audre Lorde
- Three Guineas by Virginia Woolf
- Critical Race Theory: An Introduction by Richard Delgado and Jean Stefancic
- The Black Image in the White Mind: Media and Race in America- Robert M. Entman and Andrew Rojecki
- Ain’t I a Woman: Black Women and Feminism - bell hooks
- Feminism is for Everybody- bell hooks
- outlaw culture - bell hooks
- Faces at the Bottom of the Well - Derrick Bell
- Sex, Power, and Consent - Anastasia Powell
- I am Your Sister - Audre Lorde
- Patricia Hill Collins - Black Feminist Thought
- Gender Trouble - Judith Butler
- Four books by Frantz Fanon
- Their Eyes Were Watching God - Zora Neale Hurston
- Medical Apartheid - Harriet Washington
- Fear of a Queer Planet: Queer Politics and Social Theory - edited by Michael Warner
- Colonialism/Postcolonialism - Ania Loomba
- Discipline and Punish - Michel Foucault
- The Gloria Anzaldua Reader
- Capitalist Realism: Is There No Alternative? by Mark Fisher
- This Bridge Called by Back: Writings by Radical Women of Color by Cherríe Moraga & Gloria Anzaldúa
- What is Cultural Studies? - John Storey
- Cultural Theory and Popular Culture - John Storey
- The Disability Studies Reader
- Michel Foucault - Interviews and Other Writings
- Michel Foucault - The History of Sexuality, Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol. 3
- Michel Foucault - The Archeology of Knowledge
(Sorry they aren’t organized very well.)
I love my skin!
Sesame Street has always been so good
LITERALLY MY FAVORITEThis is so much better than any russian roulette or “poison cookie” analogy.
This 30-second video of Nicki Minaj explaining what “beez in the trap” means is the most important and wonderful thing I’ve seen today.
The FBI caught a terrorist last week, but since he is not Muslim, you probably didn’t hear about it on the news.Talbot is a white, radical right-wing conservative who was arrested by the FBI on charges of “attempted interference with commerce by robbery, solicitation to commit a crime of violence and possession of an explosive material.”
His plan was to rob banks to fund his revolution, and then also blow up mosques.
Well, since the ‘blowing up mosques’ part is more or less on the CIA’s agenda, you can see why the FBI wouldn’t want to call him a terrorist…